5407 Edwards Plantation Drive
The Charleston is located in the Tuttle Crossing area of Dublin. Tuttle Crossing is known throughout the city for its enormous mall that includes several specialty stores and a variety of dining establishments. Dublin is a booming suburb of Columbus known at a national level because it is home to the PGA Tour’s annual Memorial Tournament. Several large companies are headquartered in Dublin including Wendy’s, Cardinal Health, Ashland Inc, and OCLC. The Charleston features beautiful landscaping, lakes and waterfalls which only aides in the overall serenity of the residents lucky enough to reside there. Residents at The Charleston will also have access to “The Barn,” which is a 13,000 sq. ft. members only club with a 5,500 sq. ft. fitness facility, resort style outdoor pool, restaurant/bar and community room. “The Barn” will also host planned social activities, live weekly entertainment and spa services are also available.
Columbus furnished apartment exterior
Columbus furnished apartment pond view
Columbus furnished apartment barn
Columbus furnished apartment leasing office
Columbus furnished apartment living and dining area
Columbus furnished apartment living room
Columbus furnished apartment kitchen
Columbus furnished apartment bedroom
Columbus furnished apartment movie theater
Columbus furnished apartment business center
AmenitiesPolicies/PetsGetting HereNeighborhood Information
Available Apartment Types*
FurnishingsExecuStay supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped.See a list of all standard furnishings >>
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
- 3 Bedroom
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, or Porch
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- 9' to 10' Ceilings
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet Access
- Island Kitchens
- Laundry Facilities
- New - 5 year old building
- Garage Parking Optional
- Membership to The Barn
- Adjacent Park and Fishing Pond
- Extensive DVD Lending Library
- Resort Style Pool & Spa
- 24-hour Business Center
- Easy Access to Downtown Via I-270
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability
†Additional monthly charge may apply.
Pet Policies †This is a pet friendly community. Breed/weight restrictions may apply. Pet fees/deposits are required. Inquire for more information.Miscellaneous
- Move In: 3:30 PM
- Move Out: 12:00 PM
†Additional monthly charge may apply.
Printable Direction Information (PDF)Driving Directions
- Complimentary On-site parking available
- On-site Garage parking available:
- Garage - $7/Day
Port Columbus International Airport (CMH)
Property direction: 15.6 miles E
- From airport, head toward International Gateway.
- Merge onto I-670 W/US-62 W via ramp to Columbus.
- Continue on I-670 W and merge onto I-70 W.
- Take Exit 93 to merge onto I-270 N twd Cleveland.
- Take Exit 15 for Tuttle Crossing Blvd.
- Turn right at Tuttle Crossing Blvd.
- Turn right at Bradenton Avenue.
- Turn left to stay on Bradenton Avenue.
- Continue on Camden Place Dr.
- Continue on Edwards Farms Rd.
- Turn right at Edwards Plantation Dr.
- End at 5407 Edwards Plantation Dr.
The property does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated alternate transportation (Taxi Service): Yellow Cab, 614-444-4444, (contact for pricing)
- Estimated alternate transportation (Taxi Service): Sawmill Taxi, 614-563-5277, (contact for pricing)
Dublin is a suburb located just northwest of Columbus, only minutes from The Ohio State University, the Columbus Convention Center, COSI (Center of Science and Industry), and the Columbus Crew stadium. And one of Central Ohio's most popular attractions, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is less than 5 miles from our Dublin corporate apartments. Deeply enriched in Irish tradition and heritage, Dublin entertains visitors and Columbus temporary apartment residents with unique attractions, festivals and special events. For Columbus corporate apartment renters to be truly immersed in Dublin’s Irish culture, in August you can participate in the annual Irish Festival, which has quickly become one of the nation's premiere Irish festivals, drawing over 90,000 visitors. Dublin is also known for the Muirfield Village Golf Club and Golf course developed and designed by Jack Nicklaus, who calls Dublin home. ExecuStay offers Columbus corporate housing, furnished apartments, and short term rentals for relocation across the country.
Recreation & SportsEntertainmentSchools and ParksArt and CultureGovernmentShopping