Kansas City Extended Stay Apartments
Named after the Native Americans who settled along the Missouri River, Kansas City seamlessly blends old and new, city and prairie. And there's no better way to experience all this one-of-a-kind destination has to offer than during a Kansas City extended stay at an ExecuStay furnished apartment.
Featuring sophisticated studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, ExecuStay offers Kansas City corporate housing in unique residential areas that provide convenient access to the city's legendary jazz, Art Deco masterpieces, sporting events and museums. Some places you won't want to miss during your Kansas City extended stay include:
- 18th & Vine Historic District and City Market, where you'll find live jazz virtually every night of the week
- Gates Barbeque, which features world-famous eats
- A matchup played by NFL's Kansas City Chiefs or the MLB's Kansas City Royals
- Union Station, the Kansas City Zoo, and the Arabia Steamboat Museum offer hours of family-friendly fun
- Worlds of Fun, which has the unique distinction of being the city's premier amusement park
In addition to being near many of the city's top entertainment destinations, ExecuStay's Kansas City furnished apartments and corporate housing also offer convenient access to Sprint-Nextel, H&R Block, and Yellow Roadway, as well as 13 other Fortune 1000 companies in the greater metro area.
See all Kansas City area apartments >>
Kansas City, Missouri 64116 USA
Kansas City, Missouri 64151 USA