39 Buckland Street
Aspen Woods apartment features include ceramic-tiled bathrooms and kitchens with dishwashers, garbage disposals, and frost-free fridges. Central A/C and gas heat add to the comfort of your apartment at this desirable community. Your master suite has a full bath, a walk-in closet, and you will enjoy the New England weather on your private balcony or patio.
Manchester furnished apartment entrance
Manchester furnished apartment living room
Manchester furnished apartment dining room
Manchester furnished apartment kitchen and dining area
Manchester furnished apartment kitchen
Manchester furnished apartment bedroom
Manchester furnished apartment laundry and utility closet
AmenitiesPolicies/PetsGetting HereNeighborhood Information
Available Apartment Types*FurnishingsExecuStay supplies furnished apartments with all the conveniences you need to feel right at home. Every room in our furnished apartments comes fully equipped.See a list of all standard furnishings >> Unit Features
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large dining area
- Generous closet space
- Living room with private balcony or patio
- Limited access secured entry
- Master suite has full bath and walk-in closet
- Individually controlled central air and gas heat
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal in step-saver kitchen
- Tot lot
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Heated in ground pool
- Exercise room with state-of-the-art equipment
- 24-hour on-site emergency maintenance service
- Movie theatre, restaurants and shopping nearby
- Minutes to I-84, I-384, I-91 and I-291
- Weekly housekeeping
- Additional TV for bedroom
- Cable upgrade
*Rates and apartment types are subject to availability
†Additional monthly charge may apply.
Pet Policies †Pets permitted in certain units.Miscellaneous
- Move In: 4:00 PM
- Move Out: 3:00 PM
†Additional monthly charge may apply.
Printable Direction Information (PDF)Driving Directions
- Complimentary On-site parking available
- On-site Carport parking available:
- Carports - $1/Day
Hartford Bradley International Airport (BDL)
Property direction: 16 miles SE
- From airport, take the ramp toward Springfield/I-91/CT-20/Hartford.
- Continue straight onto CT-20 E.
- Follow the highway to the exit for I-91 S towards Hartford.
- Take I-91 S to Exit 35A and merge onto I-291E towards Manchester.
- Follow I-291 E to Exit 5 for the Tolland Turnpike.
- Turn left onto Tolland Turnpike and proceed to Buckland St.
- Turn left and take Buckland St to Brentwood Dr.
- Turn right and follow Brentwood Dr to Dogwood Lane.
- Turn right again and Aspen Woods will be on the right.
The property does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated alternate transportation (Taxi service): Yellow Cab, 860-666-6666, from $35 (one way)
Links to Transportation
Bradley Airport >>
Manchester is a thriving small city in the eastern section of the Hartford region. Manchester corporate apartment residents can enjoy more than 1,000 acres of park land. Manchester is a family-friendly, community-spirited town with an award-winning school system and one of the best recreation departments in the area. Manchester is home to a public golf course (Manchester Country Club), performing arts organizations (ex., Cheney Hall), Manchester Community College, and Manchester Memorial Hospital.
Manchester corporate apartment residents will find getting around town easy to accomplish. The city has access to three major interstates; interstate 84, 384, and 291. There are also two U.S. highways and two Connecticut State highways so traveling to and from the town can be done with ease. Manchester is also in close proximity to Bradley International Airport which is located fifteen to twenty minutes away in Windsor Locks. The city is home to a very diverse layout as it features the Buckland Hills Mall, The Shops at Everygreen Walk and many other top retailers, while still holding historic traditions and a small town feel.
EntertainmentSchools and CollegesGovernmentShoppingRecreation & Sports