Book Online with ExecuStay® and Earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards® Bonus Points
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS LEADER
Popular Book Online Bonus Promotion Extended Until August 31, 2014
LOS ANGELES – June 5, 2014 – ExecuStay, an Oakwood Worldwide® brand, has extended its popular Book Online Bonus promotion over the summer. Through this exclusive offer, guests can earn Marriott Rewards® bonus points when they make a reservation on ExecuStay.com for corporate housing and extended stay lodging in one of 8,000 locations across the United States.
Guests who take advantage of the Book Online Bonus promotion from now until August 31, 2014 can earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points in addition to the points earned as part of their stay. To enjoy this offer, visit ExecuStay.com/BookOnlineBonus:
- Book a reservation online using the “Check Rates & Availability” button at participating properties
- Stay for 30 days or longer, with a move-in date between now and August 31, 2014
- Receive 5,000 complimentary bonus points, plus 2.5 Marriott Rewards points per dollar spent on qualifying charges and a great rate for the stay – just by booking online.
ExecuStay, the preferred corporate housing provider of Marriott® International, is the only corporate housing brand to offer Marriott Rewards points. A popular choice for consultants, relocating professionals and extended stay business travelers, ExecuStay offers fully furnished apartments specifically designed for stays of 30 days or more. Each apartment offers:
- Studio, one, two and three-bedroom options
- Quality furnishings, essential home electronics and bed and bath linens
- All utilities arranged and connected prior to arrival
- Full-size kitchen with essential cookware and appliances
- Free Wi-Fi and/or high speed Internet access
- Housekeeping services every other week
- Marriott Rewards point’s eligibility
For details or to book your ExecuStay corporate apartment, visit ExecuStay.com.
About Oakwood Worldwide
Oakwood Worldwide®, based in Los Angeles, Calif., is the leading provider of corporate housing and serviced apartment solutions through its two well-known brands, Oakwood® and ExecuStay®. Both brands provide move-in-ready furnished housing designed to meet the needs of business travelers on long- and short-term assignments. Oakwood has access to the largest selection of housing options and a presence in all 50 United States and more than 70 countries. ExecuStay is the preferred corporate housing partner of Marriott® International and is the only corporate housing brand where guests can earn Marriott Rewards® points for stays at any ExecuStay location in the U.S.
About the Marriott Rewards program at ExecuStay
With every stay of 30 nights or more at ExecuStay, travelers receive Marriott Rewards points that can be used at over 3,700 hotels in more than 70 countries, across 14 distinctive Marriott® brands. Points can be redeemed for more resorts, golf courses, spas and diverse experiences than with any other hospitality program. Members earn 2.5 points for every U.S. dollar spent on rental expenses and fees. In addition to many elite benefits and services, they earn one night toward Elite status for every three nights stayed.